Friday, March 02, 2007

Ladies you're missing out



Models in purple dresses passed out cocktails with Crown Royal and cranberry juice. Stylists trimmed beards and arched eyebrows. A DJ spun and Doug E. Fresh took over the mike.

That was the scene at the Crown Royal happy hour at Emerson Joseph on Friday evening. The only problem was there weren't enough ladies there. I know Emerson Joseph is a men's salon, but ladies received free eyebrow arches, not that I'm into that sort of thing. The idea of someone cutting away my eyebrows is scary. Saturday is the last night of the Crown Royal happy hour. You have to RSVP 866-752-1345.

I'm not a Crown Royal fan, but I liked the Crown Reserve with a splash of ginger ale.

It's naptime and then the real partying begins. EPMD hits the stage at 11 p.m. at Amos.

0 comments: