Monday, November 06, 2006

Hail to the Redskins!


Photo by: Non-Redskins fan Peter Weinberger.

Yeah baby, we beat Dallas so I dyed the hawk and I'm celebrating all week long. And if you think I'm being obnoxious now, wait until we play the Panthers. I'll be at that game at Fed Ex field. If you're going to the game let me know., I'll be tailgating with my brother and looking for some Charlotte folks to party with.

For those of you stuck in Charlotte that weekend, I'm looking for recommendations for good Redskins bars. I'm already familiar with Picasso's. Anymore out there that I can include in a box that will run in E&T on Friday Nov. 24? Post your suggestions below.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am from SC but live in Charlotte... I have been a Redskins fan since I was 9. All this Panthers fan use to be Redskins fans, but we dont need them now.. That was a great game and I will be in the BIG AZZ STADIUM(FeDEX) for that game so I will see u there.. PS I will be the one with the Doug Williams #17 Jesrsey(Only Black QB to win a SB)!!!!! I love going to DC to watch the Redskins its like going to MECCA LOL LOL...