Monday, June 12, 2006

R men with painted nails sexy?



I was at the Spot last week watching rapper Wolly Vinyl perform when I noticed he painted a couple of fingernails black. I'd never seen rapper with painted fingernails and I thought it was kinda cute. Vinyl is the second guy I know outside of the rock/goth world who paints one or two nails. The other is poet Maze Forever.

So, I'm wondering for the ladies, would you date a guy with painted nails and are there rules to men painting their nails? Can they only paint one or two nails and is it okay if the polish is chipped? Can they paint their nails any color or is black the only appropriate hue?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if there are rules or not. Several years ago, I dated a guy who was not into Goth or anything crazy ( actually he was a normal professional guy), yet he polished his nails sometimes with a silver polish. I dont know what it was about it but there was something sexy about it.

Anonymous said...

I would never date a guy that was wearing fingernail polish. Every time he went out with his friends I would be afraid that they were out hooking up with each other.

Anonymous said...

Looks stupid to me.