Monday, May 08, 2006

It's a party blog, but...Monday equals "24"

It's time for our weekly "24" update. I missed last week because I was hanging out at the Wachovia Championship.

Chloe is forever my woman. Double-zapping the drunk guy with the Taser last week was great. Wouldn't the club experience be different if more women carried Tasers? We wouldn't have to worry about being harassed at a club if guys started dropping like flies after being zapped when they became obnoxious? Just a thought.

I'm digging the Homeland Security lady now. I'm telling you, women are about to take over the show -- The President's wife, Chloe, the Homeland Security lady...The bomb.

I have to admit, tonight's plot line with the president authorizing the military to shoot down the passenger airliner is too much. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought we were rid of the prez, I realized there were 3 hours left and another twist was about to happen. It was just too easy for him to interrupt Chloe and Jack let his guard down. With the recording clouded, I wonder how the Sec. of Defense will re-enter the picture - he's heard the recording. Until next Monday...

Anonymous said...

you nailed it with the first lady. way to step up to the plate. can't wait till the prez goes down. he's a sorry p.o.s.