Thursday, May 04, 2006

Friday is a big day

I've got big plans for Friday. First, I'll be dressed more appropriately. And don't think I'll be the only news reporter rocking shorts. A lot of those pretty TV reporters who look all button-down are wearing shorts, too.

I'm hanging with John Fitzgibbons tomorrow. He's the man who puts out the fires, you know --trouble shoots. I'm hoping to catch up with Chef Lou again. Last year, I made a salad with him. I talked to the Restaurant Associates top chef on Monday and I think I may have offended him. (Imagine that.) I was telling him that I wanted a harder job this year because I had mastered making salads. He looked at me and said, he hadn't even mastered salads yet. What he really wanted to say was "Idiot girl, how dare you think you can be a salad expert in a half hour!"


I'm also trying to hook up with the car wash guys tomorrow. They keep the rides real shiny and they told me the secret on how to keep your car looking showroom new. You gotta hit the blog tomorrow to find out. I'm off to flag football and then pre-Cinco de Mayo parties.

Holla'

0 comments: