Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sippin' champagne with A.I.


If Allen Iverson looks sluggish tonight, the Bobcats can thank partiers at Crush for slowing down the basketball star.
Iverson sipped champagne from the bottle and hung with rapper Nelly and other celebs last night at Crush.

The invitation-only party was the place to be Tuesday night. When my friends and I arrived about 11:30 p.m. the line wrapped around the building. Since I don’t have clout like that, a few of my friends got in and a couple of us stopped by Cans to wait for the line to disappear.

By 12:20 a.m. Larken, who was inside Crush, sent me text telling me to head over. When we arrived it wasn’t as crowded as I expected. Nelly was in the VIP area with two big beefy body guards who kept men and woman at bay. Bobcat Sean May walked around with his honeys and Panther Kris Jenkins was his usual jovial self and extremely happy to be walking without a limp.

I didn’t see Emeka Okafor, but I heard he was there. Iverson finally arrived sometime after 1 a.m. He and the other celebs posted up next to the DJ booth.

Did you go to Crush last night? If so, what did you think of the party? If not, what else was poppin’ Tuesday night? Post your replies below.

0 comments: